Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thomas Roy-Rookie tour rider

Thomas Roy, Senior Associate IT Advisory Philadelphia

I am really looking forward to joining the Chasing Daylight Tour this year. This will be my fist year on the tour and most ambitious cycling event I have participated in. I have been riding a road bike for 3 years now and spent many a year on mountain bikes. I am participating to raise money and awareness for the American Cancer Society as cancer has affected friends and family members and this tour is a great way to pay tribute to their memory or successful fights against cancer. I have been training in and around Historic Valley Forge Park whenever I can and often find my self reflecting on the title of the tour as I chase the daylight hours getting rides in after work.

No comments: