Friday, September 12, 2008

Moiz' Story

Dear friends,

I want to start by thanking all of you for supporting me and this great cause. While the challenge of riding 700 miles will test both my physical and mental endurance, it is nothing in comparison to the millions of people who suffer from cancer or have loved ones impacted by it. Fear is just a reaction to the unknown and the cause of cancer still remains a mystery.

I am also riding to inspire myself to go through a journey and to gain life experiences and new friends that will last a lifetime. While cancer tries to destroy life, we ride to preserve it. I hope this inspires all of you to do your part to make a difference and to challenge yourself to live life without regrets. A lifetime can very long, but cancer has shown time and time again that there isn't much time.

Please visit this site often to see out team's progress and the ups and downs that will surely come along with the journey. Thanks again for all the support.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go Moiz
Have fun while biking for the great cause.